Time for another photo download from my iPhone. These are from the last three or so months. The photos haven't been Hipstamatic'd, I find that kind of annoying. The bad colour balance is entirely accidental. I've listed at the bottom what they all are.
1. Leaving NYC.
2. Arriving Vegas.
3. Bathroom at Room 8, Joshua Tree Motel.
4. Cajun grouper at The Reel Inn.
5. Regent's canal.
6. Regent's canal.
7. Last lido day of the summer.
8. Tate Modern - this lady's dress perfectly matched the painting she was standing in front of. I just missed the picture but caught her as she walked away.
9. Millennium Bridge view from the Tate Modern.
10. Little Freddie.
11. Leroy Hutson playing in London. He was the lead singer of the Impressions and a contemporary of Donny Hathaway, Roberta Flack, Herbie Hancock... He hadn't played in London for years and apparently gets really bad stage fright. I just found this footage from the show, I got a little goosebumps situation just watching it. Also, Finn Peters on sax wearing awesome shoes.
12. Man with Baby. CUTE!