I thought I'd post up some of the snaps I've taken with my phone over the last two months. It's funny to flip through your camera phone and see what you've been up to. At the bottom I've listed what they all are.
1. The view from the terrace at the Royal Festival Hall before the Gil Scott Heron concert.
2. Hoops and Fred hanging out.
3. Photo of a street sign I took in Amsterdam to remember which street the bike shop that ripped us off was on. But looking back, I like the photo and the tower reflected in the window.
4. 'Sky over Surrey'.
5. Battersea Power Station.
6. The Coconuts. (At the Kid Creole gig at the Barbican.)
7. This is a young Dutch jazzer whose band supported Mayer Hawthorne at Melkweg in Amsterdam. The dude with the 'bone had so much attitude and energy, he really whipped the crowd up. They were brilliant! And he just looks so cool with his 'bone.
8. Steely Dan graffitti in the loo at Smersh. I'm coming out of a big Steely Dan obsession at the moment.
9. My kind of place, The Rake in London Bridge.
10. Also at The Rake. I like the good juju sticker.
Have a great weekend peeps! x